Fix IPhone 12 Sound Not working
Watch the Video or follow My steps below to Fix the sound on your iOS IPhone 12
iPhone 12 Speaker Not Working-How To Fix It
Try these 6 steps to fix the sound on your IPhone 12. After each step see if the sound works i like to test with you tube. https://shrinke.me/Fix-IPhone12-Sound
1. Turn off the Phone on the iPhone 12 Press Settings scroll down to general and scowl down to shut down. Click Shut down then wait for it to shut all the way down before turning back on. Test by playing a YouTube or call the phone to see if the sound works.
2. Turn off the Bluetooth by Going to settings Click Bluetooth turn off Bluetooth and side the
Switch to the Left to turn off.
3. Make sure the Volume is up press the Volume up many times. The Volume is the Top button on the left side of the IPhone 12 make sure the volume is all the way up. You can turn the volume down and up to see the bar move. can set the volume from middle to Max
4 Is the ringer turn off ? The ringer switch is located on the top left side push the switch to the display side or front of the phone. The Ringer On is no orange showing on the side of the Switch
5. You can also Toggle the ringer off and on wait 10 sec in-between
6. Change the Sound in settings , Go to Settings , press Sounds & Haptics (on supported models) or Sounds (on other iPhone models). To set the volume for all sounds, drag the slider below Ringers and Alerts. To set the tones and vibration patterns for sounds,
tap a sound type, such as ringtone or text tone.
Retest the sound on your IPhone 12 and see if it works. You could also record a video with sound on your phone and play that back to test the sound